Contact Us

An Enrollment Advisor will be available to answer your questions during the hours listed below:

  • Monday-Thursday: 9:00am – 9:00pm Eastern Time
  • Friday: 9:00am – 5:30pm Eastern Time

Just call 1-800-226-0075 or complete the form to the right and one of our Enrollment Advisors will contact you.

call to action

Leave a Reply

× 2 = eighteen


  • Nehal Seleit says:

    I live in Cairo, Egypt, and am currently working as a teacher. I would like to apply for the master’s degree in education online. Is that possible while here in Egypt? Please reply ASAP. Thank you

  • Patrick Farmer says:


    You have an online program, but an interested person must enter a zip code and US phone number to get info.

    How do folks currently outside the US get info on the online M.Ed. program?

  • Jeannie Rosa says:

    Hi Nahal, It’s a pleasure to hear from you! Our program is totally online and we do have students who live overseas! You can absolutely participate in our program. Please give me a call so we can discuss the details of the program at 800-226-0075. As your Enrollment Advisor I will help you through the application process. Looking forward to hearing from you!

  • Master of Education Admissions says:

    Hi Patrick – we are very sorry for the confusion on our interest form. You are actually able to enter zip codes in different formats without it affecting your submission for more information. If you would like however, please call an Enrollment Advisor at 800-226-0075 and they get information out to you ASAP. Thank you for your interest, we look forward to helping you!

  • Erika Snyder says:

    I am looking for an online route to get my master’s and licensure for teaching in Ohio. I do have my undergrad from OSU. Do you have anything available for this? I am currently traveling quite a bit and would unable to commit to class full time.

  • Kyle Wallace says:

    Hi Erika! At this time we do not offer a distance learning program that is designed for you to earn your initial teaching license. However, we may still be able to help you with a few things. An Enrollment Advisor is going to personally follow-up with you so that we can better suit your needs. In the meantime, if you have any other questions feel free to call us at 800.226.0075.

  • Matt says:

    If I were to graduate with a STEM Master’s in Education Degree, would “STEM” be on my actual diploma?

  • The online form does not accept my phone number as I am outside of the US.

    Please email the relevant information pertaining to the M.Ed in TESOL online.

    Thank you in advance.

    Keith Kennedy

  • Jeannie Rosa says:

    Hello Keith – I am very sorry about that. Unfortunately, our form is only set up to recognize U.S. phone numbers. I am going to email you our program at a glance, but would love the opportunity to discuss the program in greater detail with you. Please feel free to contact me at 800-226-0075.

  • Jeannie Rosa says:

    Hello Matt – You would earn a Master’s of Education degree in Curriculum and Instruction. Your concentration area would be STEM and you can have your transcripts would reflect that you had completed the STEM certificate. If you have any further questions please contact us at 800.226.0075.

  • Hala says:

    Hi, I live in Amman- Jordan and I am currently working at a high ranking school in Amman. I am In/charge of the Learning Support Department and I would like to pursue my higher education in Educational Leadeship. I’m very interested in your online programme, but I can’t seem to be able to apply or fill out an application! It keeps asking me for a zip code and a phone number inside the US! Help!

  • Jeannie Rosa says:

    Hi Hala – It’s a pleasure to hear from you. I would love the opportunity to discuss the program with you in greater detail. Please feel free to contact me directly at 800-226-0075. In the meantime, I will send you our program at a glance. I look forward to hearing from you!

  • Kelly says:

    I currently have a Bachelor’s in Health Professions with concentration in teaching, and an Associates in Radiology. I am looking to get a Masters in Education to become a teacher and my instructor told me that it would be best to get a Masters in some form of Education. I was wondering if any programs would work for me at UC that are offered online? They looked like they required a lower teaching degree/prior teaching experience.
    Thank you!

  • Hi Kelly,

    Thank you for your inquiring about the University of Cincinnati’s Master of Education distance learning program. As a part of the Admissions process, prospective students will need a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution and 2 years of teaching experience is strongly recommended for most programs except the Reading concentration, where applicants are required to have 2 years of teaching experience. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor at 1-800-226-0075 for more assistance.

  • Justin DeFerbrache says:

    Hello, I am currently living outside of United States but I am interested in the Master’s in TESOL online. Your website says that to qualify for this program, usually two years of teaching experience is required. I have two years of teaching experience, but outside of the U.S. and I am not a certified or licensed teacher in the United States. Would I still be able to qualify for this program? Also, could you please send me a brouchure via email? Thank you.

  • Thank you for inquiring about our Master’s in Education in Curriculum & Instruction TESOL Distant Learning Program. The two years of teaching experience is recommended it is not a requirement. You can also participate into the program even if you do not have teaching certification. Please give us a call at 800-226-0075.

  • Jordan Michael says:

    I am currently a special education teacher in a high school. I have a bachelors degree and a masters degree in special education. I am interested in obtaining my principals license online? Is there an online program and what steps do I need to take?

  • Hello Jordan, thank you for contacting us. There are two options for principal licensure depending on your personal situation. Both programs can be taken on an online platform. Please contact an Enrollment Advisor at 800-226-0075 to go over your specific needs to determine which program may be the best fit for you.