Transfer Credits

If you have already completed graduate-level education courses, it may be possible to transfer qualified credits. Transfer credits must have been earned within the last five years from a regionally accredited college or university. The comparable course may be applied toward the Master of Education under the following policies:

  • On a case-by-case basis, a student may petition to have graduate credit from an accredited college or university counted as the equivalent of another course in the curriculum and accepted as transfer credit. The Transfer Credit form can be found in the Application Packet.
  • In such cases, a student will have to supply a course syllabus to ensure that the content in the course taken at another university is equivalent to the content of the course in the MEd curriculum.

Please note: a course with a similar name or the same name as a course offered at the University of Cincinnati does not necessarily mean that the content of the course is similar enough to accept it as transfer credit to our program.

call to action

Leave a Reply

− one = 5