Why Choose UC’s Master of Education Online?
Once you make the decision to pursue your master’s degree in education, it’s imperative that you choose a program that aligns with your individual needs while offering a comprehensive, high level of instruction. Since 1819, the University of Cincinnati has been a premier educational institution and is ranked as one of America’s top public research universities by the National Science Foundation.
The Master of Education online programs offer the same rigorous curriculum and innovative faculty as its on-campus programs, while allowing you the unique ability to balance your career, family obligations and day-to-day responsibilities with your coursework. Plus, you’ll collaborate and share experiences in and outside the classroom with a network of your peers from across the country who share the same passion for education and compassion for their students as you do.
- Regionally and NCATE* accredited
- Choose from four convenient start dates
- 45-54 quarter credits – graduate in as little as two years
- Completely online – no campus visits
- Instantly apply what you’ve learned to your own classroom
- Balanced curriculum through hands-on collaboration and peer interaction