Join a program with nearly a 100% pass rate on the principal licensure exam.
If you have a strong vision for education, with a passion to affect change, improve processes, and develop policies, then administration is the path for you. That path begins here, with UC’s online MEd in Educational Leadership program. Regionally and NCATE* accredited, this program is designed for working educators like you. In addition to the flexibility of determining when and where you complete your coursework, you can choose from three convenient start dates. Enjoy all of the resources and support of a respected university, while never stepping foot on campus.
- 100% online, no campus visits
- Designed for all teachers and educational career goals
- Cohort-driven and internship-focused curriculum
- Develops effective communication skills that fosters leadership
- No GRE scores required for Master degree holder’s
- Students graduate in as little as two years
- Leads to principal licensure in most states
- Join a network of peers in 44 states and eight countries
The UC MEd in Educational Leadership program meets licensure requirements in many states, but these guidelines change frequently. Inquires about the latest requirements and the licensure process are some of the many questions your dedicated Enrollment Advisor can answer for you. As always, we advise all interested applicants to contact their state department of education to learn more about their state’s specific requirements.