Education Leaders Preparing Leaders in Education
The College of Education, Criminal Justice, and Human Services is ranked 55th among U.S. News and World Report Best Education Schools. Additionally, the University received the 2006 Teacher Education Quality and Accountability Award from the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE). The college celebrates more than a century of excellence, preparing excellent leaders for excellent schools, since 1905.
- Ranked #135 among National Universities, #68 among Top Public Schools, #65 among Best Graduate Education Schools and #33 among Best Online Graduate Education Programs (U.S. News & World Report)
- University of Cincinnati is ranked by the Princeton Review among the top schools in the United States (Princeton Review: The Best 378 Colleges, 2014)
- Ranked #168 among 242 “National Universities” in the September 2007 issue on measures of social mobility, research and service (Washington Monthly, 2007)
- The influential Academic Ranking of World Universities, published by Shanghai Jiaotong University, ranks the University of Cincinnati in the top 200 of more than 2,500 ranked worldwide (Academic Ranking of World Universities, 2007)
- Ranked as the #62 elite value in higher education (Money Magazine, 2005)
- Featured in The Best 201 Colleges for the Real World: Get In. Get Out. Get a Job.
- Top 15 underrated gems (College Match, 2001)
- Top 50 research libraries (Association of Research Libraries)
- 11th largest endowment of 569 institutions surveyed (Chronicle of Higher Education, June 2000)